- Vinyl Powdered Gloves protect against germs, bacteria, and other harmful substances whilst also having a wide variety of uses.
- Non-sterile; Ambidextrous; Single-use gloves pre-powdered
- Vinyl is a synthetic, non-bio-degradable, protein-free material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and plasticizers. Since vinyl gloves are synthetic and non-biodegradable, they have a longer shelf life than latex gloves, which often start to break down over time.
- Made in China, but imported from Moldova
- EN 374-2; EN 420; EN 455
- Case contains 10x 100 gloves (1000 gloves in total)
Powdered Vinyl Gloves – Clear (CASE 10x 100 gloves)