DISPOSABLE PARTICULATE RESPIRATORS – Respiratory Mask for Protection Against Low Level Hazardous Solid and Water Based Aerosols. High Filtration, Low Breathing Resistance.
Our disposable particulate respirators have been tested and certificated by the BSI, Notified Body of the European Community (Number 0086).
The filtering half masks produced true the relevant EU directives 89/686/EEC (EU 2016/425) by European Union, standards from EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D and CE marked.
NR = Non Reusable (Single Shiﬅ Use Only)
D = Meets The Clogging Resistance Requirements
CE EN 149:2001+A1:2009 NR D
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
ISO 13485:2003 Medical Device Manufacturing Quality Management System
Straps: Knitted – Latex Free
Nose Clip: Steel plated with zinc
Valve Diaphragm: TPI
Practical Performance Results
Paraffin Penetration* = 0.40% | Limit = <6%
Inhalation Resistance** = 0.885 mbar | Limit = <2.4 mbar
Exhalation Resistance*** = 1.145 mbar | Limit = <3 mbar
*Average of Test Results of Penetration for Paraffin Oil Mist (Flow Rate % 1.6 dm³ s)
**Average of Test Results of Inhalation Resistance (Flow Rate 1.6 dm³ s)
***Average of Test Results of Exhalation Resistance (Flow Rate 2.7 dm³ s)
Areas of Application
As part of control measures to reduce the spread of contaminants and protect workers, some companies are starting to use masks in conjunction with other protective items such as face shields. This product can be used by any business that interacts with the public, covering areas such as transportation, hospitality and healthcare.
Warning and Use Limitations
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death.
2. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
3. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19%.
4. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
5. Do not use explosive atmospheres.
6. Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
7. Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
8. Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
9. NR – Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator aﬅer single use.
10. Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.
– Must be kept in their original package.
– In the storage area, temperature must be between -20°C & +40°C
– Moisture must not be more than 90%.
– If kept under these conditions, shelf life is 5 years.