Safe Zone Plus Virucidal Disinfectant 5Ltr – RTU Passes EN 14476 EN 1276
A proven multi surface virucidal disinfectant cleaner with a broad spectrum activity against viruses, bacteria, fungi & spores.
Effective against non-enveloped & enveloped viruses including Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Extremely effective ready to use liquid disinfectant.
- Removes light soiling & kills bacteria & viruses in one application.
- Provides a high level of disinfection to help prevent microbial transmission.
- For use in hospitals, clinics, surgeries, nursing homes & long stay care facilities.
- Ideal for disinfecting washable hard surfaces in patient contact areas, visitor rooms & public areas.
- Highly recommended for use in schools, gymnasiums, sports & leisure centres.
- Evans Safezone Plus – Unperfumed formulation
- Ideal for use in misting / fogging machines
Appearance: Clear violet liquid
pH – undiluted: 11.5
How to use
Spray directly onto surface & wipe with a clean cloth to remove visible soil.
Spray directly onto surface, ensuring it is completely covered & wipe with a clean cloth.
Allow to air dry
Safe Zone Plus passes the following European test standards:
Poliovirus, norovirus, influenza A, adenovirus, Vacciniavirus (EN 14476)
MRSA (EN 1276)
E.coli (EN 13697)
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus (EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 13727, EN 14561)
Bacillus subtilis, Clostridium difficile (EN 13704)
Aspergillus niger (EN 13624, EN 13697, EN 1650)
Candida albicans (EN 13624, EN 13697, EN 14562, EN 1650)